Thursday 3 October 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy at LBE13

I have just returned from a very busy day at the Leicester Business Event 2013 (LBE13).

As you can see from the photos below, I set up a mobile studio for taking business portraits as well as an exhibition stand showing both my commercial photography and video work as well as my reportage wedding photography.  I was so busy all day taking portraits and talking to prospective clients that I'm exhausted now!

 I also had a free-to-enter prize draw to win a free business portrait and I am pleased to announce that the lucky winner is Hilary Bowerman of Rock Advertising.






If you wish to find out more about me and what I have to offer, please visit either my commercial photography and video website or my wedding photography website.


No comments:

Post a Comment