Monday 13 January 2014

Photoshoot with Models for Dental Practice in Leicester

A few months ago I was commissioned to do a photo shoot for a private dental practice in Leicester in order to supply photos for their new website.  They didn't want to have lots of clinical shots of patients being treated or of dentists in masks with scary-looking drills in their hands.  The designer wanted a much more fresh and modern feel, so it was decided we should do a lifestyle shoot with two middle-aged models, mainly out on location at a picturesque pub in Leicestershire, followed by some shots with the dentists and their staff back at the surgery.  I had to do some more technical shots, but the overall feel was much more relaxed and aspirational than the photos you see on most dentists websites.  The models were great to work with as they did exactly as I instructed and they were able to switch on gorgeous smiles in an instant.  Here are some of my photos from the shoot:



















Many of the shots had to be taken to fit a specific layout with multiple apertures, that the designer had already drawn up so he brought along an acetate to stick on the back of my camera.  This allowed me to ensure that I was filling all the apertures perfectly.  It was quite tricky, but it worked really well.  See for yourself:  Please CLICK HERE to see my photos in the multi-apertures on their new website.


If you wish to find out more about me and what I have to offer, please visit either my commercial photography and video website or my wedding photography website.

No comments:

Post a Comment